Integrating the customer’s wishes into a technical design while taking construction and cost aspects into account is your expertise. Do you want to know everything about working at Kanon? Read the vacancy and get to know us.
These important tasks await you:
- For each project, you will independently design and develop the technical products. You will receive a basic concept that you can set up and develop completely: up to a workshop drawing and parts lists. As a Mechanical Engineer, you are indispensable, and you are able to make an impact.
You are also very engaged in acquiring the latest design principles and production techniques so that you can give the right advice to the customers.
- Supporting the factory during project production
- You work in a team of 18 engineers, 11 of which work in Malaysia. In total you will be working with 85 colleagues in our family business in the Netherlands.
- You are responsible for your own projects. Sufficient knowledge and experience? Then there are career opportunities in very complex projects with other techniques and calculation methods.
- Do you want to further educate yourself through a hydraulics or FEM (Ansys) course? We will arrange it for you!
- Communication is important. Whether you are among colleagues, customers or in the factory: there are always short communication lines within our family business.
- We like spending workdays at the office, but remote working is also possible.